WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BUJU BANTON-WHA GWAAN?



I read this some time back in a Westindian Times newspaper- Buju crossed paths with the legendary Jr. Reid in a press tent at some festival. Buju outstretched his hand to shake Jr. Reids, who was entering as Buju was leaving. Jr. Reid snubbed Buju and then called him a batty boy. A stunned Buju asked WHA? Then punches were thrown around before the press jumped in. They shuffled Buju out to break up the fight. What the f--k? Did anybody else read this "credible" news or is it some strange gossip nonsense to meant to slander Buju? I bookmarked the article but it has since disappeared as an invalid search. Smell that? Low tide fishy.
Speaking of Buju, is he getting any love now that America's finest-the Federal blue meanies want to pin this big drug rap on his chest. Babylon trying to take our heros down. Say it aint true....



Junior "One Blood" Reid

3 comments:

  1. That Westindian Times article about Buju dissing Jr. Reid is still online at http://www.westindiantimes.net/ent/entnws/articles14.html

    I think this is just regular dancehall DJ stuff.

    Have you seen the alleged charges against Mark Myrie, aka "Buju Banton?" You should read the "Buju Banton Affidavit" at http://tinyurl.com/ydarjgs

    It's worth your time to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Jr. Reid dissing Buju Banton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you-for a minute there, I was beginning to think I imagined it. My mind sometimes plays trick on me. I get myself bad every April Fools Day.
    Yeah, I thought the usual puffed up DJ chest thumping but these are respected elders of Bobo faith and not young guns trying to grab limelight. So why Junior's contempt?

    ReplyDelete