WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 Monkey's Sitting Under A Coconut Tree...

The opening track is an extreme ministry of Righteous word play. Imagine Bunny Wailer and Bounty Killer breathing in the same smoke! Naught by Nature's Treach drops a nicely delivered rhyme.



I put Junior Gong’s Half Way Tree CD on for some background music. Yeah…stupid choice to make ‘cause that release demands both ears perked straight up when played. I put it louder and chanted along to “Educated Fools”. Figured the times right to tackle that nagging debate on Evolution verses Adam and Eve. I know my Book of Genesis and I am well aware of what Darwin’s Theory based science claims. From personal experience, I would say both are correct. Primordial ooze is ancient pond scum. Right? Yeah…that notion would explain of few of my friends. I don’t even have ta squint one eye ta see that their forefathers crawled out of the slime. Their morals are so corrupted that if you shake hands with them you feel violated. Most of my friends though are going smoothly along according to Jah’s divine plan. They abide by the daily bread and by the daily grind to support their nuclear family values. Those friends are living out a full life fulling Scriptures. Whether they’re meek enough to inherit the Lord’s Earth; well that’s a different story.



The third track..."IT WAS WRITTEN" featuring Marley big brother Stephen and welcomed guest Capleton slow burn with Fyah so intense it makes the hair on my knuckles stand up!

No comments:

Post a Comment