WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Monday, October 17, 2011

I'M MOVING

I'm moving tomorrow morning. 250 miles round trip. I'll be collecting a new paycheck in a new town doing a job that still makes me think I lost my mind. I'll be crashing at my Mom In-laws till I find more stationary surroundings! In my wife's old childhood room no less. I have lost my mind. She'll be two weeks behind me due too job etiquette. My Mom In-Law is a good cook...so I got a few weeks to fatten up. 

Not actually me...my car is green.

Why am I telling ya this? I won't have access to my computer. I do however have a batch of my incoherent musings already half baked and ready to finish. 
My record reviews are sorta like buying a dime bag only to find you've spent your dime on lawn clippings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment