WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Thursday, January 19, 2012

MODERN FOOL!

I am almost a half century old! Too prove I'm not a complete living fossil I downloaded some Reggae Apps to my IPad2. I'm field testing 'em now. My Lady Saw has a free app that was written a ways back and seems interesting enough. Ce'Cile has an app for her latest drop, Jamaicanization, that looks really well crafted with lots of extra goodies! The only draw back is I already have the disc downloaded from I-Tunes and the app costs $7.99. So if ya haven't bought her latest (shame on you) buy it in app form. 






Sheldon Campbell has a fan app for .99 cents that I am too cheap too pay for! For now anyway. The online magazine UNITED REGGAE has a FREE mobile device app that puts me instantly in touch with the latest Reggae news reporting. I have no excuse now. Still searching and learning my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment